Monday, 11 April 2016

Angry

I'm really angry. 

All because some people do not listen. My prayer for open doors is to financial compliance. Yet all the news I received today (or last few days) are all negative. Bloody wet blanket. 

I hate it. Makes me angry! 

Why can't anyone encourage me?! 

Already my situation isn't the best.  

And what more, the bloody air ticket for  Mel's wedding cannot be refunded. Pissed me off even more! 

A death happened. So the wedding is cancelled. Why can't they be nice and refund me on goodwill! It's not like I didn't wana travel there! 

I will make a last call tomorrow. And fine! If I can't get the refund then I shall leave it as is. Not going to bother. 

If I get to go to South Africa with Cheryl, I won't even bother about the $280. But it's just ridiculous!

As if I don't have other things to worry about or get upset about. 

😡

I read Steven furtick's book and it makes me upset too! 

I wonder if I really should be moving jobs! I do like some of the things I enjoy yet I really hate some things I do and the worst is that I cannot see any future in this job! Especially not one where I will see my pay increase cos people are just not willing to pay in this industry. 

I need help. I really don't know what to do. God help me. 




No comments:

Post a Comment