Wednesday, 20 January 2016

Ostracised

Good news is everywhere. 

And the warning against listening to the lies of the devil seems to have been muffled. 

Once again my good sista from Cg is attached. And I feel that those getting attached should be attached. There's nothing wrong with them. 

N for those unattached- me, Ruth, Sarah, Michelle..... I just feel like there's something wrong with us. We r somehow flawed that's why no one has wanted us thus far. 

Ruth n I have a temper. Sarah too is v strong willed. 

Will we ever have someone?! It's really painful to keep trusting and believing and yet not see thing happening. 

After such a long time, I really feel like giving up. On everything. Work, relationship, etc. I just want to waste away. I just want to die. 

Even though I have identified Jeremy as a pig wearing the ring on its snout, still, I miss him. Can't understand why. I just hate it. 

To the extent I want to just cut all ties with the world. 

I'm actually upset that he hasn't called me back or invited me to visit. It's all just words. 

And I just saw his profile pictures. There's nothing special bout him. In fact he looks fat! So why oh why I cannot let it go. 

Help me Lord! 

Let this be a year of rest and not stress. Let this be a year of enjoyment! 

No comments:

Post a Comment