Just as I was unable to see that Jeremy is a pig and till now I still waver about him being a pig, I still do not quite know how to recognise which men in the long run are not good for me.
Jeremy was "calculative" when we went out. Dating or not. N I had tot he was generous cos he took me home (at least in the beginning) and paid for some of my stuff.
But i guess his generosity is selective. Not that we all aren't. We are too. But I think generous people generally are not selective bout being generous.
A generous person will not pay the bill and then make comments about how expensive the food was. Jeremy had a knack of doing that whenever we went to fancy places. Obviously he doesn't do that when we go to hawker centre and all but yea... The fancy places.... 😔
N of cos he didn't treat me well. He definitely has issues. But somehow I couldn't see that. Probably cos I am not perfect either and I tot each of us needed compassion. Well I needed compassion so I didn't want to judge either. But I guess I wasn't able to differentiate between having compassion and letting someone hurt me.
So Lord or Lord open my eyes and help me to see the men whom are not good for me and help me to walk far away from them. They are still my friends and brothers but no more than that.
And if I should speak so that I can help them, then show me lord.
I don't want to "hunt" anymore. It is tiring. Help me to see the meaning of life and enjoy the life n it's fruits that I have given me.
No comments:
Post a Comment