Thank you for the awesome year I had and an amazing year that I will have moving forth.
I know God has great plans for me. He said it Himself. He also said that He would make me a great leader just like Deborah the judge.
And I trust God - that if He said it, it is settled! Doesn't matter what my circumstances say. Doesn't matter how I feel - bout myself or the world or my situations.
Through the discussion cum argument I had with Wesley boy I got to read the bible. And i love every bit of it and all the time I spent n especially the revelations I had.
It's not someone else's revelation but my own. It's not what jp said or Joel Osteen but the Holy Spirit.
I also realise how easy it is to be tempted. Been praying for a reconciliation with Jeremy. To be given a second chance. And the minute I identity him as a pig with a gold ring in his stout I get an email fr him.
Sigh.
As much as I wish it is a God move, a God appointment I am mindful that it can also be the work of the devil to distract me.
I just cleared myself of commitments to AGS which really strained me. There was nothing I could do and I was appalled by the behaviour of some people. It was draining me rather than having me accomplish great things.
Yes no doubt it could also have been my attitudes n mindset that got in the way. If it was different perhaps I could have done more.
Whatever it is, I know that now is not the time.
For now, it's doing what I need so I can change my job - to get into banking compliance in AML.
And well, along the way, enjoy the time and journey with ministry friends, dwelling in God's words, and then doing my favourite thing - travelling.
I want to go to places to eat the things I like n I want to see the places where Paul went. Read bout those cities and how they are now. I Wana see the roman capital - both new n old before Constantine's time.
Life is meant to be enjoyed. N that is my intention - to enjoy life.
Don't Wana be bound by worried bout money and relationships anymore.
Like what Ruth said - if the guy isn't here yet, it means it's not the right time. God wants me for Himself.
Can get little angry at that. Cos sounds selfish. Yet there's so much love in that. God wants me for Himself!!
Amazing!!
No comments:
Post a Comment