God must love me very much. Through all the perils in my life, He has saved me several times. I'm sure it is not so that I can suffer but that I can enjoy this life that He has given me.
The world seems to think that life should be perfect without any problems; especially since I am Christian. But that isn't the truth.
AND regardless of whether life is good or full of challenges, God is good! This is something I need to remember. Regardless of whether my prayers come to pass or I don't get what I want, God loves me.
I need to trust Him, and know that He has all authority and power to give me what I want. BUT it is at His timing! AND only He knows if what I am asking for is good for me.
I am troubled by my CGL knowing all my guys friends and absconding them as her own. I need to be careful with her. But I also have to remember that all the fears are from the devil. The lies he sows are to separate people.
God is my protector. He is for me, so who can be against us? Romans 31. God is in control. There's no way my CGL can "steal" the man that God has set aside for me. So be in peace!!!
I choose to trust God. I must remember that God loves me no matter what is happening to me in my life right now.
His gifts to me does not reflect His love for me. His gifts to me does not reflect my righteousness cos what I do can never be enough. I am righteous cos of Christ Jesus.
No comments:
Post a Comment