I trust that You love me. You are my Vindicator. You will set the records straight. Even though people might have been blinded by their own glasses or fears or whatever other issues, You will set the record right if there is a need to.
And if I don't see the record being set right, doesn't mean You are not doing anything. Doesn't mean I am not good enough.
I AM good enough. You love me. I AM Your Masterpiece, Your Handiwork, Beautifully crafted and made.
And You WILL teach me to love the people that You made - believers or not yet believers.
You Will bring my husband to me. You DO have a husband who will love me for who I am and accept me for how I am.
I don't know if Melvin was a setup by the devil or You and why it didn't work out or if we are really wrong for each other or there is work we both need to work on that's why we had clashed so early on.
Whatever it is, I KNOW that if it is in Your plans for us to be together, You WILL bring us back together again. And by YOUR GRACE this time it WILL work. We WILL know how to love and respect one another.
I KNOW You KNOW my disappointments, You FEEL my hurts and pains and You HAVE provided comfort to me. You are providing encouragement to me. And You ARE helping me overcome the unuseful mindsets and habits that's hurting the people around me - friend or stranger.
I AM loveable, lovely, kind, gentle and fun to be with. I AM worth the efforts of a man sacrificing his time and pursuing me.
I AM WORTH it!
Thank You Jesus, for loving me, for dying for me, for taking my sins and illnesses on Your body and dying on the cross.
No comments:
Post a Comment